UPDATED Aug 15 2022
- Any information you provide will be used for APMD's purposes only. It will not be shared with an individual or other companies, such as direct mail organizations or other third parties, unless required by law.
- Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that all personal data you submit is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We restrict access to your personal data only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your personal data with strict confidentiality.
- You may request copies of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Privacy Act of 2012. For corporate-sponsored individuals, please direct your inquiry to your company's health records custodian to obtain a copy. For private individuals, you may directly email us at email@example.com with the subject line: REQUEST FOR RESULT.
- For correction about your personal information in our records, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: REQUEST FOR CORRECTION.
2. Online Access
- Asia-Pacific Medical & Diagnostics, Inc. (APMD) is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. When you communicate with PathLink, we automatically log your latest login only. APMD does not collect technical information regarding communications with PathLink, such as IP address, browser type, operating system, or geolocation. We use the logged data only for purposes of checking on inactive privileges and to report these to our clients as necessary, for possible removal.
- PathLink for client account credentials are internally created and endorsed to client contacts as officially requested thru our documented service agreement, or subsequently as additions endorsed by official contact persons. The credentials may only be changed through a documented request directly from the end-user.
- You can help maintain the security of your personal and login information by not sharing your password with anyone, by not logging in to PathLink using any public or shared computer / device online, by requesting for a password change on a regular basis, and by restarting your browser at the end of your PathLink session.
- We safeguard the information that you may provide us and we do not collect personal information from anyone who is just visiting our Web site.
3. Patient Service Availment
- To enable us to deliver services related with customer / client personal data, it is important that APMD collects, uses, stores, retains, shares and disposes your personal data when it is reasonable and necessary. At the minimum this comprises of the patient's name, gender, date of birth and requested tests.
Applicants. APMD shall collect, use, transfer, share/ disclose, retain and dispose personal data for the following purposes:
Accepted and Current Employees. If application for employment is approved, APMD shall process your personal data including those that are not initially collected during the hiring process but are necessary, for the following purposes:
- Consideration and evaluation of your suitability for employment, including background and skill-based assessment; and with your permission, retention of your personal data for informing you of future job opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- Compliance to APMD's internal policies, external laws and regulations in accordance to and as required by the government institutions such as BIR, DOH, PRC, DOLE, HDMF, Philhealth, and SSS
- Other disclosures that APMD, as a healthcare institution, is required to report under applicable laws and regulations.
- Compensation and benefits;
- Employee attendance monitoring;
- Complying with obligations under law and as required by Government Organizations such as BIR, DOH, PRC, DOLE, HDMF, PhilHealth and SSS;
- Performance evaluation for salary adjustments and promotions; and
- Other disclosures that APMD, as healthcare institution, is required to report under applicable laws and regulations.
5. Retention of Data
- APMD reserves the right to retain your personal data in our files located in the Philippines under circumstances such as when your personal data may be necessary to resolve disputes, or if APMD is required to do so by law or in good faith; provided that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation and/or protect and defend the rights or property of APMD or its affiliates. If APMD is required to retain any portion of your personal data for such purposes, it shall use reasonable efforts to limit such data to what is necessary to accomplish the particular purpose.
7. Contact Details
- Data Protection Officer
3/F Alscophil Bldg. 2053 Edison cor Faraday Sts.
Bgy. San Isidro, Makati City 1234